Road Side bush Flower with lots of details


This Flower grows almost everywhere in my home town that is Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. It has a very beautiful details in side when i look with my Camera with the Macro extension tube on it. The Botanical name for this plant is Caltropis and some of the details i collected from this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calotropis

Calotropis is a genus of flowering plants in the dogbane family, Apocynaceae, first described as a genus in 1810. It is native to southern Asia and North Africa.

They are commonly known as milkweeds because of the latex they produce. Calotropis species are considered common weeds in some parts of the world. The flowers are fragrant and are often used in making floral tassels in some mainland Southeast Asian cultures. Fibers of these plants are called madar or mader. Calotropis species are usually found in abandoned farmland.

I do Stock Photography for Shutterstock and dreamstime regularly and this image i have added with full resolution.

I ll share some of my image here in this blog.

I am Vasanth Babu 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram