My Popular stock Images

I am a freelance photographer and I have been working as a stock image contributor to various websites for so long time. In my experience, one of my favorite website I used to upload all my stock images is Shutterstock website why because the website is more user-friendly and more than that lot of my pictures got sold other than in any website. The reason for more sales I am thinking was the percentage of people know about Shutterstock is more than any other website for example when people want to search for stock images Shutterstock is the first website that comes in there mind and also shows in the first of the list in search engines.

Though I am working as a freelance stock image contributor for a very long time I am still learning my sales is very less and I am getting slow increasing progress nowadays 

I want to share some of my popular stock images in this post.  

Bokeh Lights


Light sources or light reflections getting defocused or out of focus becomes a bokeh light which basically looks like circles and hexagons depending upon the type of lens we have in our camera.
Although bokeh is actually a characteristic of a photograph, the lens used determines the shape and size of the visible bokeh. Usually seen more in highlights, the bokeh is affected by the shape of the diaphragm blades (the aperture) of the lens. A lens with more circular shaped blades will have rounder, softer orbs of out-of-focus highlights, whereas a lens with an aperture that is more hexagonal in shape will reflect that shape in the highlights.

These plain bokeh effects create very nice backdrops for any foreground contents. so I got it in my camera uploaded in Shutterstock thinking people looking for backdrops. Anyone can capture these bokeh effects there's is plenty of light sources we have around. keeping lens focus in manual and rigging the focus rig in our lens creates plenty of bokeh effects with single or multi-colored light depending upon the light source we are shooting.   

Bonnet Macaque Monkeys 


I felt to take a lot of monkey picture and it's all there in my profile. what I feel when I am around monkeys they are crazy, funny, super fast. These monkeys are Indian Bonnet Macaque Monkeys which naturally give poses expressions that are unique. I got surprised when I uploaded these monkey photos I got too many pictures got soled multiple times and I got recommendations from Shutterstock to take more pictures like this. 

The bonnet macaque also is known as zati(Macaca radiata) is a macaque endemic to southern India. Its distribution is limited by the Indian Ocean on three sides and the Godavari and Tapti Rivers along with a related competing species of rhesus macaque in the north. Land use changes in the last few decades have resulted in changes in its distribution boundaries with the rhesus macaque, raising concern for its status in the wild.

This Old World monkey is a diurnal animal. It is 35–60 cm long plus a tail of 35–68 cm. Males weigh 5.5 to 9.0 kg, females 3.5 to 4.5 kg. Captive monkeys can live up to 35 years.

The bonnet macaque feeds on fruits, nuts, seeds, flowers, invertebrates, and cereals. In southern India, this macaque exists as commensal to humans, feeding on food given by humans and raiding crops and houses.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnet_macaque

Box Pattern Background with Vignetting


A Backdrop Vector Pattern design Done with Adobe Illustrator, can be used as a backdrop for slides, Websites, banners, brochures and in many contents these pattern backgrounds are used. 

Generally, Patterns are repeating objects with an alternative or the same color, size and some time the object will be reflected horizontally or vertically. patterns or one of the important type in design principles   
Human designers adopt and implement Patterns from nature like honey bee's nest, flowers, etc...
patterns are everywhere it is in our life, nature, human constructions and implementations and everywhere.      

Candlelight in Dark


A Candle Light in Darkroom which creates a soulful effect. people download this picture for many purposes. It creates a silent story related to sadness kind of a pathos moment. the lonely candle is silent with no distraction or disturbance by air or other external bodies. The background is dark and big photographers and design artists say negative space for background. I feel like its inside heart a big dark room with a burning lonely candle. 

Capsicum still life in a market place


Colorful Capsicum in the market place in the natural light source. This picture is my favorite Popular picture to me and to my friends both in real and in social networking most voted and awarded in gurushots most download pictures in Shutterstock. so I like this picture a lot. 

Curry leaves

Indian Curry Leaves For Cooking Indians use it for as food decorative leaf and it is spicier it gives a delicious aroma when it is fried in oil. it is added in almost every Indian food more specifically in Tamil Nadu foods. Tamil Nadu peoples favorite food element. And it has herbal powers like it increases fast hair growth, increases the density between hair. People consume this leaf gets black hair. So people add this in hair oils and a lot of other uses.     

Go green

Garden Croton Leaves. This is actually my first image which got sold in Shutterstock so that is where I got inspired to sell more in Shutterstock. 
This is one crazy world with people with a lot of requirements. The only thing is We have to find those requirements. we don't know what people want from us. We may think like this is one of the most wanted pictures in the world. But that will not even sell one copy of download but we don't have scope for selling in a particular picture that sells a lot or at least one copy which makes us surprising. 

one can not judge a picture that will sell or not just upload it see the requirements and follow the same way if it sells for the first time that's what I do even sometimes I get messages from Shutterstock to upload more pictures like this why because that sells more.           

Green Garden Leaf

The same way this picture sold for 8$ for the first time which is huge for me at that time. It is just a bunch of green leaves in a garden. I really didn't think this picture will go that big but it did because it is green people nowadays in search of some keywords called green and go green echo etc. 

Indian one, two, five and ten rupee coins

Images of Indian Coins which I think it got downloaded in banking sectors also these coins organized like strategy graph that is why it got downloaded. 

Plantain Stem

where we plantain stem. From the banana tree, the center part is a plantain stem which has a lot of good reasons to cook and eat. in India, specifically in Tamil Nadu people cook this stem. Not only tasty but healthy it is a natural cure for kidney stones.   

Thanks for reading see you in the next post.
Vasanth babu





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram