Evening Sunset in Madurai, thiruparankundram, Tamil Nadu, India.











These Evening Sunset in Madurai shot In Canon 600 D with 135 mm Lens. This place is near Thiruparankundram, Tamilnadu, India.


The Grassland full of grasses that looks gold in green
I see full of golden green grasses and small white flowers all around the place
I see sun sets in the back side
It is a magical golden hours

I sit down in the green grass
Took my camera out
Placed on top of them
took some shots of golden hour.

gold is less golden
yellow is less yellow
magicians do less magic

This sun sets in my land creates golden yellow magic.
I see small ponds with water waves 
it looks so magical for my eyes.
Big white birds around the pond looking for some fish 
Village guy with his Goats 

i am vasanth
i take pictures 
with my camera
i do some deigns i like
i do some paintings i like
share them in web for money and for blogging
this is what i do.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram