Urban Grass land in closeup







Urban Grass land in closeup


This is now a Grass land 
but before it was a lake full of water, 
it is dry now.

I see full of green grasses and small white flowers all around the place
some where small ponds with water and,
the air that create waves in the water.
it looks so magical for my eyes.

Big white birds around the pond looking for some fish 
scared of people going around 
flying away cause of people and lack of fish.
i wish, i could take some shots of flights
out of hundred, i got some cool shots i can share here tomorrow.

Village guy brings his goats to feed those grasses
love to see them eating their food.
guy ask me to go far from them.
they run, scared of my presence, not eating their grasses.
though i got some shots 
i can share you tomorrow.

i am vasanth
i take pictures 
with my camera
i do some deigns i like
i do some paintings i like
share them in web for money and for blogging
this is what i do.   



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram